TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Win an official Ripper GC hat signed by Cam Smith and all members of the Ripper GC team (the ‘Prize Promotion’)
Terms and Conditions
Where you see capitalized words in the terms and conditions below, the following definitions and descriptions shall apply to such capitalized words:
LIV Golf Limited
C/O Zedra, Booths Hall Booths Park 3, Chelford Road,
2nd October 2023
20th October 2023
Required to complete all of the below: ·
· Like the post
· Tag a friend in the comments
Upon winning you’ll be asked to provide a delivery address for shipping of the hat.
There shall be one Winner.
The Winner shall win:
An official 2023 Ripper GC hat, signed by Cam Smith and all members of the Ripper GC team
Selection of Winners:
The Winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries.
Prize Redemption Period:
1 day from the date on which the Promoter takes reasonable steps to inform the Winner of their win, in order that the Winner(s) may claim their Prize.
Delivery of Prizes:
The Promoter shall deliver the Prize(s) within 60 days of winner confirmation.
1. Entry into the Prize Promotion is dependent on your acceptance of these terms and conditions and by entering the Prize Promotion you confirm your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Employees of the Promoter or anyone professionally connected to this Prize Promotion and members of their immediate families are not permitted to enter the Prize Promotion. Entrants must be the Minimum Age or over on the Closing Date. Where the Minimum Age is under the age of 18, entrants under 18 must obtain the permission of a parent or guardian before entering the Prize Promotion.
3. To enter the Prize Promotion you must complete all of the Entry Requirements and any other instructions issued by the Promoter (including compliance with these terms and conditions), otherwise your entry will be invalid.
4. No payment or purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Promotion. However, where the Entry Requirements require you to submit your entry (including your personal information) online, you will need an internet connection to enter.
5. Only eligible entries received between the Opening Date and the Closing Date will be entered into the Prize Promotion. Entries received after this Closing Date will not be processed.
6. Maximum one entry per entrant and per email address; and, if the Prize Promotion is run on social media, per social media account. Any individual found to be using multiple email addresses or, where applicable, social media accounts to enter will be ineligible.
7. All Prize Promotion entrants confirm that, by entering the Prize Promotion, they have the right to submit the information used to enter the Prize Promotion in accordance with these terms and conditions and that the Promoter may use any aspect of their entry for any reason (including, but not limited to, publicity and promotional purposes). In particular, the entrant confirms that they have not used the personal data of any third party to enter the Prize Promotion.
8. Where the Entry Requirements provide that the entrant submits an entry which the entrant has created (including, but not limited to, artwork, video content, a written piece), by submitting such entry, the entrant confirms that they have the right to submit that entry in accordance with these terms and conditions and that the Promoter may use any aspect of their entry for any reason (including, but not limited to, publicity and promotional purposes). All entrants into the Prize Promotion waive any moral rights that they may have in relation to their entry. This means that the Promoter shall not be required to attribute the Prize Promotion entry to the entrant and may amend the work in any way which the Promoter sees fit.
9. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, incomplete, or otherwise not received or cannot be entered for technical or any other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt. Incomplete or illegible entries or those entries not submitted in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions are invalid.
10. The Winner must respond and confirm acceptance with the Promoter within the Prize Redemption Period. If the Winner(s) do not confirm acceptance of the Prize within the Prize Redemption Period, another winner may be selected to replace that Winner.
11. The Promoter has the right to select an alternative Winner or substitute Winner which shall be selected in the same manner as the Selection of Winners from all eligible entries if: (i) a Winner is ineligible to enter the Prize Promotion; (ii) the Promoter is unable to reach a Winner within the Prize Redemption Period; and/or (iii) the Winner does not wish to accept their Prize.
12. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of an entrant.
13. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify any entry which it considers does not comply with these terms and conditions or any entrant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Prize Promotion, including providing false or misleading information.
14. Where the Prize includes an experience or attendance at an event (including, without limitation, at a match or training session) if the Winner is under 18 (where permitted in accordance with the Minimum Age), he or she must be accompanied by his or her parent or legal guardian. Any such parent or legal guardian shall be required to use one of the tickets or spaces to which the Winner is entitled, as part of their Prize. The Winner must be the parent or legal guardian of any minor under 18 which they choose to bring with them.
15. Entries must be made by the entrant and must not be made through agents or third parties.
16. All Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash or other Prizes (in whole or in part). In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. Travel and accommodation are not included in any of the Prizes unless explicitly stated and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with any Prize which are not specifically included in that Prize (including, without limitation, meals, personal expenses, insurance and travel expenses in connection with the Prize). Winners are strictly prohibited from selling their Prizes to any other person.
17. Where the Prize involves attendance at a ground, stadium or other venue, the Winner(s) agree to comply with all conditions of entry applicable at the ground, stadium or other venue at which the Prize is redeemed, and shall ensure that any guest permitted to attend with them, as described in the Prize, also complies with the conditions. Any Winner who is rude, abusive, or deemed otherwise unsuitable by the Promoter may be excluded from the Prize Promotion and/or required to leave the ground, stadium or venue.
18. The Promoter will use the information that entrants provide to process the Prize Promotion and if an entrant is a Winner the Promoter may publish their name and town of residence on the Promoter’s websites. The Promoter may also request that the Winner participates in publicity and other promotional activity for the Promoter. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall oblige the Winner to participate in any publicity or other promotional activity.
19. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of this Prize Promotion except with the Winner(s).
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, losses, liabilities (including those which were reasonably foreseeable, or which we would have anticipated that you might incur due to a special circumstance of which we were aware), injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Promotion, not being able to enter into the Prize Promotion or accepting any Prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer or IT systems relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials in connection with the Prize Promotion. Nothing shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for fraud or for death or personal injury as a result of the Promoter’s negligence.
21. In no event shall the Promoter’s total liability to you for all damages, losses, or causes of action exceed the price of the Prize. Without limiting the foregoing, this Prize Promotion and any Prize are provided "as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
22. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside of its control, or in exceptional circumstances.
23. If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
24. This Prize Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media site on which it is hosted.
25. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England, subject to any mandatory provisions of local laws. If you are resident in Scotland, you may bring your claim before the Scottish or English Courts.